Collaborating with the Surf School Llanes Surf & Aventura, our hostel has prepared a Surf Camp. The objective is to host surfers from all around the world, begginers or experts, to enjoy some days living on the Asturias east coast practising this amazing sport.
With certificated monitors, with a long story in surfing and first aid, during those days you will be delighted of an amazing companionship and environment.
The SurfCamp location is perfect because:
- 200 meters from our door you can find the Poo Beach, a place which, because of its special features, is perfect for paddle – surf practice.
- 15 minutes walking from our hostel, you can faind the San Martin´s beach, an amazing place for surfing. Also, the access to the beach is through the coast route, an ideal route for cycling or walking, enjoying the beauty of the Llanes coast.
- Our hostel is 2 km far from Llanes, a special tourism spot in Asturias, so if you wanna party, you will have it!
Llanes SurfCamp is open during all the year, and not only for surfing, because we rent bycicles, paddle surf material… to have a continuous fun. Besides, the Llanes region is perfect for practice all kind of activities.
- Surf: We have talked about two beaches, but there are more interesting beaches around our hostel to practice surf. You can check their peculiarities here.
- Paddle-surf: Obviusly we have the Poo beach, perfect with high tide, but also a few kilometers from the hostel we have the Niembro sea loch, absolutely covered from the tide, and Toranda’s beach where you can rent all the material you need for paddle surf.
- Yoga: You can enjoy yoga lessons if you want to reserve it.
- Skate: You can practice with the carver in the Poo’s slopes and also Llanes has a skatepark.
- Bike routes: Not only in the coast, but inland, you can find amazing places with your mountain bike.
- Night Party: Poo is a small town where you can have a drink with your friends, but if you prefer more party, Llanes is a perfect place, because it has a lot of parties during the year.
- Canoing: Driving half an hour from our hostel, you can do the Sella descent, a world wide referent of canoing, but if you prefer, and if the sea is ok, you can go to the sea and enjoy the cliffs and small islands of our coast.
- Beaches: If you want to rest any day, there are amazing beaches around, with an unquestioned charm.
- Caves: There are a lot of caves in the region, some of them accessible with a guide.
- Canyons: If you book it, we carry you to the place.
- Costering: This sport, which is growing step by step, consists on jump, climb and rappel over the cliffs, and you can practice it with a guide.
- Mountain routes: From begginers, with easy routes, to those who want more complicated routes with a guide, you can enjoy amazing places in the Cuera Mountain Range or in Picos de Europa.
- Climbing: You’ll can book climbing sessions, for example in the Cuevas del Mar beach cliffs, with the best monitors of the region.