Surf Offer: Book your bed and your Surf Class in our booking engine!
Are you prepared for an unique experience? If your desire is have a different vacations, Hostel Llanes Playa de Poo take care of you- We collaborate with two different business focused to active tourism and surf, one in Arriondas and the other next to us, in Poo. You’ll can enjoy different activities like: Sella river kayak descent, quad routes, horse riding, paintball, canyoing, espeleology, rafting, adventure park, archery, a visit to a llagar (the place where cider is produced), trekking, guided visits, full course or just classes of surf and paddle surf. Hiring this activities with us, you’ll have the best rates, and groups discounts.
Let us describe a little bit each activity that you can hire from Hostel Llanes Playa de Poo. We’ll be glad to offer further information at our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or our phone: +34985403181
- Sella river descent: The activity consist on an 8 or 16 km (aprox) descent of a river, on self-emptying kayaks with 1, 2 or 3 seats. During the descent, you’ll find some river beaches where you can stop to swim, eat… etc.
- Quad routes_ This routes have different levels of difficulty and time. On each quad can travel one or two persons, and to drive it, it’s just necessary the B-1 driving license.
To do this activity, we have different sises of helmets, water suite and also is includend an accident insurance and a civil responsibility insurance. Is strongly recommended for the customer use sun glasses
- Horse riding: Is an one hour route through forests and mountains on the Arriondas surroundings.
- Paintball: Activity consist on a paint war, and, depending on the amount of people, the game will have two or three teams.
- Canyoing: Canyoing is a sort of “acuatic escalade” that consist on go down, with all the security measures needed, ramps and slides at upper parts of the rivers, saving substantial heights, doing rappel and crossing narrow ways between rocks to finish jumping into the water.
- Espeleology: With this activity, we offer the opportunity to visit a savage cave, non exploited. One of the caves that you can visits Pando cave, located on Ribadesella, or La Huelga cave, in Nieda (Cangas de Onis).
- Rafting: Rafting consist on descent the upper part of Sella river or Deva river, next to the Pivos de Europa National Park, saving different ramps that you’ll find during the way, in nematic kayaks for 6 or 8 persons, always with a guide taking care of the boat.
- Adventure Park: An Adventure Park is composed by different kind of obstacles, with variable difficult, located at different heights, that you must overcome so you can progress in your way over the trees of the park. At the Adventure Park, you’ll can practice this funny ludic-sporty activity, always respectful with the nature and the environment.
- Archery: Is done at the Arriondas operation base of the business. Each person from each group has 5 arrows to do their shots The winner is the group with for points at the end of the activity.
- Trekking: We have certificated guides that will escort the group on the route that they decide (bookable in advance). You can choose the place where you want to do the trek, or if you prefer, we can give you advices, depending of each group skills.
- Visit a llagar: A visit to one of the oldest “llagares” on the region, located in Arriondas. A familiar “llagar” where they’re going to explain you how to prepare cider, and also the tradition and history of the cider on the region.
- Guided visits to Gijón and Oviedo: We have certificated guides, that will escort the groups to know different spots on this mainly cities in Asturias.
- Surf: Courses or classes at San Martin beach (or others, depending on the sea conditions), collaborating with Llanes Surf & Aventura Surf School.
- Paddle surf: This courses or classes are done at Poo beach, 300 meters farm from our Hostel Llanes Playa de Poo.